Hello, I’m Julien. I’ve created this blog. It’s mainly about hacking and my journey in cyber, but good contributions are welcome.
Love the following problem, can you solve it in 10s (or less)?
A man goes to a bar, he sees 9 of his friends outside. They were waiting for him. They shake hands. How many handshakes does it make?
N.B.: we assume his friends were waiting for him to start greeting.
You can find me on the following platforms:
- Anti-FOMO Practical ways to avoid the Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Windows PowerShell & reg Review useful tricks to attack Windows and its registry, but also learn how to mitigate these threats
- SELinux: Beginner's guide As a developer, a sysadmin, or a hacker, you might want to know a bit more about SELinux.
- Thoughts on OS security macOS, Windows, and Linux have very different approaches of security.
- Filter outgoing traffic Most people understand why incoming connections must be filtered, but what about outgoing traffic?
- See you in 2023 More hacking stuff to expect next year.
- Cheat sheet Nikto Go go power Nikto.
- A quick journey in the System32 Every hacker should inspect the world of System32.
- Getting started with Wireshark 🦈 Just follow the packets.
- How to sign your commits Which method should you choose? SSH? GPG?